Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Britney Spears






I figured i should post some pictures of Britney Spears after the Madonna post. Anyone in there early twenties definitely remembers Britney growing up during those awkward early teen years. I remember when one of my friends got a poster of her, the third picture where shes leaning against the post...it was a big deal.
If you keep up with celebrity gossip at all (i try not to but its hard when half your female friends are obsessed with celebrities) youll know over the past couple years Britney has been through some pretty messed up times.

1 comment:

Mystery Man said...

I remember when these days. Luckily, based on pictures I've seen latly, she's getting back into this shape and her life is slowly getting back on track. Guess I should make room for more Britney posters in my room...lol